Your Products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased from a retailer or authorized reseller) or one (1) year from the date of shipment (if purchased directly from talkimate) (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. No warranty is provided for used products or products purchased from an unauthorized reseller.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Damages resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, talkimate will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or (2) exchange the affected Product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Follow these steps for a return of a Product under this warranty policy:
1. To return a talkimate Product you MUST have an RMA number. Please visit http//:www.talkimate.com to contact our Support team to initiate the return process and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and a shipping label.
2. Pack the Product and all accessories in their original packaging and mail them in a sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. Be sure to include the RMA number and shipping label in the packaging.
3. Once the Product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your replacement or repair.
Product warranty registration information
- To obtain product warranty, please keep your invoice or proof of purchase and go to “Product warranty registration” on our website and register your product. The 12 months warranty will starts from the day registered. The warranty does not include the audio cable and USB cable.
- Please register the product within 2 months after purchase. Fail to register in time, the 12 months warranty will start from the date of manufacture.
- Once the product registered, you will receive a reward from us. For more information, please refer to our website news.
Please refer to Return policy with the defect product.
Main device only. The optional headset and other accessories are not warranted.
Thank you for purchasing talkimate. To secure our precious relationship and your rights as a user, please take a few simple steps to get the product warranty.
Check the serial number on the product
(Serial number example: QCA010000000000)
Enter the serial number on the warranty page of our official website
You have to fill out your information if you're not yet a member (As seen on the picture on the right)
Fill out the date of purchase and serial number.
Hit save when you finish, wait for your confirmation email and the warranty is complete.